Our Online Ordering Program allows you to order, monitor, and report on all products you order through us.
The Document Library allows you to view the most recent copy of your custom printed items. The Electronic Warehousing feature allows you real-time monitoring and control of your inventoried products at our facility. Our Stationery Module allows you customize your business cards and corporate letterhead -viewing proofs right from your desktop! Release and ship them at the click of a button! Our Order Approval System allows you to monitor and review orders placed by your staff before they get to Beachley. Finally, a way to control your budget and not have to be the one to place the orders! Our Online Ordering & Approval System is especially helpful for practices with multiple locations-you can control
the orders without having to be present at each location.
• Place an Order: Order your customized print material right from your desktop.
• Document Library: View images and order any of your custom printed materials.
• Electronic Warehousing: Real-time monitoring of your inventoried products at our facility right from your desktop. Release and ship them with the click of a button!
• Office Supplies: Order from your favorites list or from our catalog of 25,000 inventoried office supplies and furniture.
• Filing Supplies: View your favorite medical filing supplies and order from your favorites list.
• Order Approval Operator: Your designated approval operator can review and approve orders before sending to Beachley. The system generates an email to the Approval Operator linking them to the Order Approval Queue. They can modify, hold, delete, or approve the order to send to Beachley.
• Reporting: Monitor your order status, check on previous orders, provide usage analysis of your inventoried products. Make smart buying decisions based on your ordering history, which can be sorted by items number.
• Order Status: Check on order and shipping status of any of your orders.
• Repeat Orders: Easily repeat orders or frequently ordered items from "My Online Ordering History" module. This shortcut saves previous time!